Whether you're looking for a fitness challenge, or fancy doing something to get the adrenaline rushing, why not consider taking part in one of our events and raise money for eye research?
Do your own challenge:
If you can't find anything in our events calendar, why not do your own thing and secure a place in an event you are interested in? Pick a destination or activity, sign up and then get in touch with us so we can support your fundraising mission. Whatever exciting challenge you have in mind, we would love to hear your ideas and will be there to support you every step of the way.
Get in touch with Jo for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 72643919.
Whether you want to trek through the Himalayas or cycle from Land's End to John O'Groats, there's bound to be something to match your sense of adventure.
No matter what your challenge we will support your all the way:
- a welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials.
- a complimentary t-shirt or running vest.
- a Facebook page for you to connect with fellow event participants.
- unlimited support from a dedicated team.
- get inspired and raise more with our fundraising ideas and have a look at our resources for useful tools.
It's really easy to get started on your fundraising adventure.
Follow the steps below and if you need anything, email email@example.com or give us a call on 020 7 264 3919.