Clay Pigeon Shoot
- Date: 22 June 18
- Location: Royal Berkshire Shooting School, near Pangbourne, RG8 8SD
2018 sees the 15th annual clay pigeon shoot, organised by Fight for Sight Patron Tom Wiggin, and proudly supported by CQS. This is our 7th year at the Royal Berkshire Shooting School, one of the most innovative and forward thinking shooting schools in the UK.
Following a hearty breakfast an enormous amount and great variation of shooting will be available:
- No standing in lines, or publicly & nervously having to fire 10 shots before re-joining another queue that is such a feature of many charity clay days.
- We believe in “more is more”. The format has 14 teams of 4 guns per team, shooting 7 stands of 80 target flushes.
- Cartridges are unlimited and loaders are provided. This way everyone gets plenty of practice and no one stands alone and self-conscious.
- By varying the stands we offer simulated game targets including; high pheasant, curling partridge, speedy grouse, & other RBSS specialties.
The shoot is followed by a 3 course lunch, prize giving and a live auction of luxury prizes and experiences.0900 Registration and breakfast.
1000 Welcome and introduction to the day.
Guns, unlimited cartridges and clays will be provided. All teams will be given a stand starting number from 1 to 7 and paired up to alternating between loading and shooting in order that both teams shoot each of the 7 stands with 80 birds on each.
1330 Refreshments, followed by three-course luncheon and charity auction.
1600 Event end.
The cost to enter a team of four is £2,000 and individual entry is £500.
Non-shooting guests are welcome for lunch at a cost of £75 per head.
How to registerTo book a place please fill out the registration form or to find out more information contact Beth: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7264 3919.
Book your place
Tom Wiggin, Patron of Fight for Sight
Proudly supported by CQS
CQS has kindly supported Fight for Sight since 2007, helping us to create a future everyone can see. Fight for Sight are proud to be supported by CQS and delighted that CQS will be supporting Fight for Sight’s 15th annual Clay Pigeon shoot on Friday 22 June 2018.
Michael Rummel of CQS said “We are very pleased to be supporting Fight for Sight. The work they do is important and makes so much difference to many people’s lives.”