Simplyhealth Great North Run 2020
- Date: 13 September 20
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Registration fee: £25
Sponsorship target: £350
With over 57,000 other runners taking part including world class athletes like Mo Farah, this is one event not to be missed.
The 13 mile course takes in the iconic Tyne Bridge and finishes to crowds of applause in the coastal town of South Shields. With a vibrant atmosphere like no other, this run is firmly established as the world's most popular half-marathon.
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. You'll receive:
- Dedicated, personal support from the Events team including top fundraising and training tips
- Your own personalised Fight for Sight running vest
- Plenty of fundraising resources to help you smash your fundraising target
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow runners
Share this page