Simplyhealth Great North Run
- Date: 9 September 18
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
If you already have a place in this event, please do let us know. There's no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.
With over 57,000 other runners taking part including world class athletes like Mo Farah, this is one event not to be missed.
The 13 mile course takes in the iconic Tyne Bridge and finishes to crowds of applause in the coastal town of South Shields. With a vibrant atmosphere like no other, this run is firmly established as the world's most popular half-marathon.
Registration fee: £25
Sponsorship target: £350
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- Welcome pack full of tips and advice
- Your own personalised Fight for Sight running vest
- Fight for Sight kit bag
- Personal support from the Events team
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow runners