Skydive for Sight
- Date: 5 May 18
- Location: Hinton Skydiving Centre, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 5NS
Jump from 10,000 feet & help the team raise £10,000!
On Saturday 5 May 2018 we’re taking over the Hinton Airfield. We want to recruit a team of over 30 fantastic supporters. Together you will jump from a plane and help raise funds to prevent sight loss and treat eye conditions. Join us and help create a future everyone can see!
3 years ago Debbie White and 27 friends, colleagues took to the air to skydive for her 50th birthday - they raised over £7,000 for Fight for Sight that year. Fight for Sight are launching the new campaign "look me in the eye" and this May we want to do even better. Debbie, and the gang here at Fight for Sight, would love to see even more of you take to the skies whilst raising even more vital funds to help stop sight loss!
£50 entry fee
Pay the £50 entry fee now and then pay an additional sum of £150 (to cover the £200 cost of the skydive - our special rate negotiated with the airfield) to the Skydiving Centre on the 5th May.
Raise a minimum of £150 in sponsorship
Pay the £50 entry fee now and then pay no more towards the cost of your skydive.
Raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship by the 5 May 2018*
* If you haven’t raised £350 by this date you will be required to pay the difference on the day of the jump, unfortunately failure to do so would mean you’d be unable to jump.
Set up your fundraising pageFollow the link below to set up your page, linking it to the team campaign.
Set up your fundraising page
For more information or if you have any questions please contact Beth at email@example.com or call 020 7264 3919.
Why join #TeamFightforSightWe'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- A welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- A complimentary t-shirt
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow participants
- Unlimited support from a dedicated team