South Coast Challenge
- Date: 31 August 19 - 1 September 19
- Location: Eastbourne
Take on the UK’s most scenic Ultra Challenge for Fight for Sight
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or even a Run! It's up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey that you'll never forget...
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at the link below!
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- A welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- A complimentary t-shirt
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow participants
- Unlimited support from a dedicated team
Any questions? Get in touch with Beth on 020 7264 3919 or firstname.lastname@example.org