Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
- Date: 14 October 18
- Location: London
Up for the challenge? Get your running shorts on and join Team Fight for Sight!
Take part in this stunning 13.1 mile flat run through four of the capital’s glorious Royal Parks. Runners will spot London's world-famous landmarks along the route including Buckingham Palace, the Royal Albert Hall, the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament. Perfect for first time marathon runners or those looking to beat PB's, this most scenic of city runs is one not to be missed.
Registration fee: £25
Sponsorship target: £350
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- Welcome pack full of tips and advice
- Your own personalised Fight for Sight running vest
- Fight for Sight kit bag
- Personal support from the Events team
- Regular newsletters to keep you up to date with Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon news and activities
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow runners
- Cheering T-shirts for your family and friends to ensure they have an amazing day too
- An invitation to the charity marquee where you can meet our team and your fellow runners
- The loudest cheers on race day!
Any questions? Get in touch with Beth: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7264 3919.Sign up now