The Vitality Big Half
- Date: 1 March 20
- Location: London
A one day festival centered around the half marathon distance
The Vitality Big Half returns to London for its third year, and aims to be truly global and uniquely local in a celebration of the wonderful cultural diversity of the great city of London.
The half marathon will start at Tower Bridge and finish in Greenwich, passing through the boroughs of Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Lewisham and Greenwich.
This promises to be a great event, with The Vitality Big Festival taking place throughout the day in Greenwich park - a celebration of London’s diverse culture, food and music.
Registration fee: £25
Sponsorship target: £350
Get in touch with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7264 3919.
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- Welcome pack full of tips and advice
- Your own personalised Fight for Sight running vest
- Fight for Sight kit bag
- Personal support from the Events team
- Regular newsletters to keep you up to date with news and activities
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow runners
- Cheering T-shirts for your family and friends to ensure they have an amazing day too
- The loudest cheers on race day!
Any questions? Get in touch: email@example.com or call 020 7264 3919.
Share this page