Whether you're looking for a fitness challenge, or fancy doing something to get your adrenaline rushing, why not consider taking part in one of our events and raise money for eye research?
We have a range of activities you can get involved in. From running to cycling, trekking to skydiving. Check out our calendar for a list of events:Our current events
No matter what your challenge we will support you all the way:
- A welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials.
- A complimentary t-shirt or running vest.
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow event participants.
- Unlimited support from a dedicated team.
- Inspirations and help to raise more with our fundraising ideas, resources, and expert support.
Do your own challenge:
If you can't find the perfect event for you in our calendar then why not secure you own place in an event through the organiser? Once you’ve signed-up get in touch with us so we can support your fundraising mission (firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7264 3919). Whatever exciting challenge you have in mind we’ll be there to support you every step of the way.
We work with Discover Adventure who organise a wide range of exciting challenge events all over the UK and across the world. Whether you want to trek through the Himalayas or cycle from Land's End to John O'Groats, there's bound to be something to match your sense of adventure.
It's really easy to get started on your fundraising adventure.
Share this page