A corporate partnership with Fight for Sight offers companies the opportunity to partner with the leading charity tackling one of the biggest fears of an ageing population.
A poll of people in five EU countries found that loss of vision was the second biggest health concern of ageing, after memory loss. (European Forum Against Blindness, 2012).
Partnerships that deliver
We know that charity partnerships are very important opportunity for companies. This is for three main reason:
- Public trust of companies is 51% in the UK
- Consumers are more empowered by social media
- Generation Y want to work for companies that are doing something meaningful
That is why we ensure develop long-term, strategic partnerships that deliver on your business priorities and challenges.
Why partner with Fight for Sight?
- Our pioneering research makes a real impact
- We are the leading eye research charity in the UK.
- Sight loss is a growing problem. Every day 100 people in the UK start to lose their sight.
- Sight loss affects your employees.
- We have very ambitious growth plans over the next five years.
- We have over 12,000 dedicated supporters.
- We have a dedicated team who will work with you in a very professional way.
- We are very well connected so ca provide with hugely valuable introductions.
Partner with us
If you are interested in partnering with us please get in touch on 020 7264 3900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current partnersFind out more
We do not endorse any product or service provided by our corporate partners.