Cuppa and cake
Cuppa and Cake - will you bake a difference?
We’re trying out a fun new event called Cuppa and Cake. The launch is just around the corner on the weekend of 16 and 17 November.
But let’s face it, any time is a good time to get together with friends, family, neighbours or colleagues to enjoy a cup of your choice and a slice of cake in aid of Fight for Sight.
What is it?
It’s simple. All you need to do is bake some cakes (or fake it and buy some!), invite people round and ask them to make a donation for participating.
Don’t forget, you can hold your Cuppa and Cake event at your workplace, local community centre or school. Whether you choose to fake it or bake it, funds raised will help support vital eye research with the power to change the lives of those living with sight loss.
Get your free Fight for Sight mugs!
To mark the event launch we are offering five free Fight for Sight mugs to the first ten people to sign up!
Just follows these steps:
- Pick your date and venue (we’re suggesting the weekend of 16 and 17 November but you can do it at any time or any venue so that as many people as possible can take part – but please send your donations before the end of December)
- Invite your friends, family and colleagues
- Bake – why not get your friends to whip up some treats too or fake it and buy some tasty nibbles from your local bakery or supermarket?
- Host your event, ask for donations and raise some dough!
- Celebrate – don’t forget to let everyone know how much you raised to beat sight loss and send your donations to Fight for Sight
- To sign up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page