Someone loses their sight every 5 seconds. But with your help, we could change this.
There are so many exciting ways to get involved. Each partner helps us lead the way to a world free of blindness and eye disease, because every child and adult deserves a future that they can see.
Partnerships that deliver
We work closely with each of our dedicated partners, to build inspiring and successful partnerships that are unique and bespoke. Every partner makes a lasting impact, for now and the future.
We know that charity partnerships are important opportunities for companies, increasing public trust and driving customer loyalty, improving corporate social responsibility credentials, and motivating employees who want to work for companies that are doing something meaningful.
Only pioneering research can put an end to blindness. This is why we are so grateful to our partners for supporting our world-leading, independently reviewed research programmes. With more answers, we can better support children and adults facing the loss of their independence and freedom from visual impairment.
Our partners collaborate with us to transform the future and in doing so, also tackle one of the biggest fears of an ageing population. No one should have to accept that losing your sight is an inevitable consequence, whether from illness, age or inherited disease.
We are here to help meet your organisational goals. As part of the benefits you receive, you will have:
- a dedicated account manager to deliver a strategic partnership, recognising your business priorities and organisational objectives;
- expertise and experience from wider teams such as marketing, and PR and communications support to demonstrate your commitment to other business leaders and the public;
- an area on our website showcasing your organisation and charitable activities;
- a partnership that will engage your employees through a spectrum of fundraising opportunities, and where appropriate, your customers and our supporters; and
- an exclusive meet and greet with our incredible scientists, to see the research you are making happen.
Our current partnersFind out more
Get involved or find out more
If you are interested in partnership opportunities or wish to support Fight for Sight in any capacity, please contact Vicky Luk, Corporate Partnerships Manager on 020 7264 3913 or email@example.com