An overview of current funding opportunities, key dates and relevant updates for researchers
Due to the current uncertainty caused by COVID-19, we understand that the work that you are currently undertaking with our grants may be disrupted.
To make this time easier for you, we can grant a no-cost extension to facilitate your research. In order for us to facilitate this, please download, fill in and return the form below to the Research, Policy and Innovation team at Steven@fightforsight.org.uk
Funding opportunities and key dates
Fight for Sight's funds are allocated to research teams attached to UK academic or medical institutions. The research may be undertaken in the UK or overseas.
We offer a range of funding opportunities. Find out about them, and how to make an application, below.
Applications must be submitted via our online system grants.fightforsight.org.uk.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team at Grants@fightforsight.org.uk.
Please follow the links below to find the grants that best suit your needs:
- The round for the “PhD Studentships” is now open. The deadline for Applications is 11 June 2020 at 5pm.
- Open to PhD supervisors for three year PhD Studentships to start in April 2021 at the earliest.
- Up to £100,000.
- The call for "Small Grant Awards" is now open. The first defined deadline is 11 June 2020 at 5pm.
- These awards are no longer limited to clinical research studies. We now encourage any pilot / feasibility study in the field of ophthalmology and vision science.
- Up to £15,000, the awards are tenable for one year.
Share this page