London Landmarks Half Marathon 2020
- Date: 29 March 20
- Location: London
Explore the grand, hidden and quirky landmarks of London.
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is a closed road, central London run and is the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and City of Westminster.
This event is not your average half marathon. It will take you on an adventure to experience London’s wonderful culture and heritage and to discover quirky & hidden secrets of the capital. Mile markers will reveal interesting facts, water stations will have a Roman theme and you’ll be cheered on by suffragettes. There’ll be a surprise round every corner and you can be one of the first to experience it when you sign up with Team Fight for Sight. Be quick to register your interest as we have a limited number of spots!
Registration Fee: £25
Get in touch with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7264 3919.
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- Welcome pack full of tips and advice
- Your own personalised Fight for Sight running vest
- Fight for Sight kit bag
- Personal support from the Events team
- Regular newsletters to keep you up to date with news and activities
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow runners
- Cheering T-shirts for your family and friends to ensure they have an amazing day too
- The loudest cheers on race day!
Any questions? Get in touch: email@example.com or call 020 7264 3919.
Share this page