- Date: 6 November 17 - 1 December 19
- Location: Airfields throughout the UK
Ever wanted to take on the challenge of a lifetime and jump 10,000 feet?
There are three different jumps to choose from and you can take part in this exhilarating challenge on your own - or get your friends and family involved and jump as a group.
Parachute jumps can be organised at more than 20 different airfields across the country and are open nearly 365 days a year, all you need to do is raise the minimum sponsorship and you will be able to jump for free!
Prices and locations
Raise the minimum sponsorship and jump for free. You only need to pay £70 upfront now and then raise the remainder of the sponsorship to be able to jump.
Tandem Skydive: £395 (£450 in Scotland and Northern Ireland)
Static Line Square: £360
For a map of the jump locations please click here for more information.
How to take part
Our preferred skydive provider is Skyline. You can register directly with the event organisers or telephone them on 0207 424 5520. Your registration fee will go directly to Skyline.
- Choose a date that suits you, up to six months in advance
- Choose your local airfield from one of over 20 across the UK
- Receive comprehensive, on-the-day training from qualified professionals.
Once you've secured your place, let us know so we can welcome you onto the team. We'll then send your welcome pack, sponsorship form and a Fight for Sight vest or t-shirt.
For an information pack or any questions please contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7264 3919.
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- A welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- A complimentary t-shirt
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow participants
- Unlimited support from a dedicated team
Share this page