- Date: 3 August 23 - 31 December 26
- Location: Airfields throughout the UK
Sign up for a skydive at an airfield of your choice. No experience is required to jump and you'll receive all the training you need on the day.
There are three different jumps to choose from and you can take part in this exhilarating challenge on your own - or get your friends and family involved and jump as a group.
Parachute jumps can be organised at more than 20 airfields across the country and are open nearly 365 days a year. All you need to do is raise the minimum sponsorship and you will be able to jump for free!
You will be asked to pay a £70 registration fee and then raise a minimum amount in sponsorship to jump. In return we receive an average donation of around £140 - but hopefully more! Every extra pound that you raise above the minimum sponsorship comes straight to Fight for Sight and we do ask that you raise as much as you can.
Tandem Skydive: £395 (£450 in Scotland and Northern Ireland)
For a map of the jump locations please click here for more information.
How to take part
- Choose a date that suits you, up to six months in advance
- Choose your local airfield from one of over 20 across the UK
- Receive comprehensive, on-the-day training from qualified professionals.
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- A welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- A complimentary t-shirt
- Unlimited support from a dedicated team