Snowdon at Night
- Date: 11 June 22 - 2 October 22
- Location: Snowdonia
The Challenge of a Lifetime; a Mountain trek with a difference!
Explore the highest mountain in Wales by moonlight! You’ll take the Llanberis track to the summit using torches to light your way and trekking by night will bring a fresh twist to this classic challenge. Upon reaching the summit you’ll be rewarded with unforgettable views of the sun rising across the Snowdonia National Park, and as you descend, breathtaking sights of the mountain range will uncover before you (approx. 9.5 miles in total). Once you reach the finish line in Llanberis you’ll celebrate your achievement with a well-earned breakfast!
Choose your fundraising option:
Option A - Minimum Sponsorship
Registration Fee £49 + Min Sponsorship £290 (In return we receive an average donation of around £145 - but hopefully more!
Option B - Self-Funding
Registration Fee £49 + Self Funding £145 + raise what you can.
Challenge dates and how to take part
This trek is delivered by Global Adventure challenges. You can pay your registration fee directly with Global Adventure Challenges, choosing any of the dates below or telephone them directly on 01244 676454.
Click here for more information about this challenge or to explore other challenges, both in the UK and oversees.
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
• Once registered you’ll receive a comprehensive Welcome Pack from Global Adventure challenges, with all the information you need to prepare for the challenge, including but not limited to, kit list, trekking tips and training schedules!
• Fundraising tips and advice to help you reach your target
• A complimentary Fight for Sight t-shirt
• Support from a dedicated team
For more information or any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org