Displaying a collection box on behalf of Fight for Sight is a really easy way to raise funds, by giving your spare change and encouraging others to do the same!
Plastic collection boxes
Our collection boxes are suitable for offices, local shops and businesses, letting small donations add up over time. It is also a brilliant way to raise awareness about our work in your local community. We have them in all three of our brand colours - pink, blue and orange - so you can colour coordinate!
Collecting in public
If you are planning on using our collection boxes or a collection bucket in public, then there are a few guidelines that you will need to follow:
- If collecting on private property, you must obtain permission from the owner
- You must ensure that if collecting in a public place, you obtain a licence from the local authority
- You must not carry out house to house collections
If you are unsure about using our collection boxes in public, then please get in touch with us using the contact details below to ask any questions. We can provide you with a letter of authority to submit to your local authority should you need to get a license.
Paying in your donation
Once your collection can is full, there are a few ways you can send your donation in:
- Send a cheque made payable to 'Fight for Sight' to Fight for Sight, 18 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AA
- Request a paying in slip which can be used at any branch of HSBC
- Give us a call on 020 7264 3900 and pay by card
- Get in touch for our bank details and transfer the donation
- Pay easily online by visiting www.fightforsight.org.uk/donate
Return to the main 'Fundraise for us' page
Get involved and contact us