Tickets to see England take on Italy
Fight for Sight has two tickets for the England vs Italy game this coming Sunday, 14 February 2016, in Rome to award to one lucky supporter.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic opportunity to watch rugby’s greatest championship, the RBS 6 Nations, all you have to do is enter our silent auction.
The auction is only open for 24 hours, so you will have to be quick.
To enter please send your bid in writing to us by email including your name, a contact telephone number and the amount you wish to bid. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The highest bid received by 16:00 on Tuesday 9 February will win the tickets.
Please read the terms and conditions below before entering your bid. The tickets are courtesy of our friends at Sportseen.
Enter the auction by email
Terms and conditions:
1. By bidding in the Fight for Sight Rugby Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to the following rules.
2. Bids must be received in writing. Bidders should email email@example.com. The deadline for all bids is 16:00 Tuesday 9 February. Any bids received after this time will not be accepted.
3. Each bid must include the bidder’s name, contact telephone number and amount.
4. By submitting a bid, you are committing to purchasing the tickets at that amount if you are the highest bidder.
5. Bidders can increase their initial bid as long as this is received before the deadline.
6. In the event of a tie bid, only those included in the tie will be allowed to bid again. Those bidders will be notified and asked to bid up, if they so choose. The process will repeat until there is a winning bid.
7. The highest bidder will be notified by phone on Tuesday 9 February.
8. The winning bid will receive two tickets for the RBS Six Nations Rugby, Italy vs England game at Stadio Olimpico in Rome, Italy on Sunday 14 February 2016.
9. The prize does not include travel to or accommodation in Rome. These arrangements need to be made by the winning bidder.
10. Payment of the winning bid will need to be made over the phone or in person at Fight for Sight office by 12:00 Wednesday 10 February. If payment is not received by this time, the next highest bid will be accepted. Payment will be made to Fight for Sight.
11. Payment from the winning bid can be made either by credit or debit card only.
12. The winning bidder agrees to provide their name, photos and comments which may be used in future Fight for Sight communications.
13. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted.
14. Fight for Sight reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.