Cotswold Way Challenge
- Date: 30 June 18 - 1 July 18
- Location: Bath
The Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for this new and testing challenge!
It's a Saturday morning start in Bath, and ahead lies 100km of footpaths and trails alongside some highs and lows to get to the Cheltenham finish line – where an overwhelming sense of elation awaits.
You can join as an individual or as a team, and there’s also half distance options.
Enjoy en-route free hot meals, drinks, full support with pace walkers, physios, medics, and massages to support you all the way not forgetting a celebration glass of fizz as you cross the finish line!
If you would like some more information about the trek, check out these frequently asked questions.
The below route & distance options are available:
- Full 100 km Challenge - Bath to Cheltenham - continuous event starts 30th June Saturday morning
- Full 100 km Challenge over 2 days - Bath to Cheltenham – starts Sat morning and then early on Sunday too
- 1st Half 50 km Challenge – Bath to Wootton – taking place Saturday 30th June
- 2nd Half 50 km Challenge – from Wootton to Cheltenham – taking place Saturday 30th June
- Quarter 25km Challenge - from Bath to Tormarton - taking place Saturday 30th June
This event is organised by third party organisers Action Challenge. The registration fee will go directly them.
Full Challenge: £80 Registration Fee £395 Minimum Sponsorship Target
Half Challenge: £60 Registration Fee £275 Minimum Sponsorship Target
Quarter Challenge: £40 Registration Fee £150 Minimum Sponsorship Target
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- A welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- A complimentary t-shirt
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow participants
- Unlimited support from a dedicated team
Any questions? Get in touch with Beth on 020 7264 3919 or firstname.lastname@example.org