London to Brighton Challenge
- Date: 26 May 18 - 27 May 18
- Location: London & Brighton
Take part in the 7th annual capital to coast adventure!
Whether you're a walker and new to endurance events, or a marathon runner looking to up the distance - the journey will be amazing. There’s full challenge, half challenge or quarter challenge options, and you can join as an individual or a team.
It's tough but achievable - a test of stamina and determination, and an unforgettable journey of self discovery - with full support all the way.
Starting in Richmond it’s along the Thames, up the North Downs, some wonderful Sussex countryside before the South Downs and then the coast comes into view with the welcome home straight of Brighton Racecourse where the finish line awaits - and a fantastic sense of achievement.
Distances & routes
The below route & distance options are available:
- Full 100 km Challenge - London to Brighton - continuous event starts Sat morning 26th May
- Full 100 km Challenge over 2 days - London to Brighton – starts Sat morning and then early on Sunday too
- 1st Half 50 km Challenge – from London to Tulleys Farm – taking place Saturday 26th May
- 2nd Half 50 km Challenge – from Tulleys Farm to Brighton – taking place Saturday 26th May
- 2nd Quarter (31km) Challenge – from Oaks Park to tulleys Farm – taking place on Saturday 26th May
Enjoy en-route free hot meals, drinks, full support with pace walkers, physios, medics, and massages to support you all the way not forgetting a celebration glass of fizz as you cross the finish line!
How to register
This event is organised by third party organisers Action Challenge. The registration fee will go directly to Action Challenge.
Full Challenge - £80 Registration Fee £395 Minimum Sponsorship Target
Half Challenge - £60 Registration Fee £275 Minimum Sponsorship Target
Quarter Challenge - £40 Registration Fee £150 Minimum Sponsorship Target
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- A welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- A complimentary t-shirt
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow participants
- Unlimited support from a dedicated team
Any questions? Get in touch with Beth on 020 7264 3919 or email email@example.com