London to Brighton Challenge
- Date: 25 May 19 - 26 May 19
- Location: London & Brighton
Push yourself further with London to Brighton!Over the May Bank Holiday 3,000 intrepid adventurers will Walk, Jog, or Run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast setting out from Richmond on Thames, with full support & great hospitality all the way to the finish line. Now in it's 8th year the London 2 Brighton Challenge has become one of the UK's greatest endurance events - and will raise over £1.5 million. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support – you can do it!
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Why join #TeamFightforSight
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- A welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- A complimentary t-shirt
- A Facebook page for you to connect with fellow participants
- Unlimited support from a dedicated team
Any questions? Get in touch with Beth on 020 7264 3919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org